Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just updated.

Okay, seriously this blog is gonna die soon.
Actually I think its already dead . LOL.

There is actually nothing to blog about in this blog.
As you know, school had ended.
I've been working lately, and SuetYen has been staying at home , I guess?
Hahaha.

Anyhoo.
Im quitting my job already.
Not because Im bored of this job or Im giving up.
I have my own personal reasons and problems.
All my problems started since I worked there and also because I work there.
And Island Cafe brings some really bad memories to me.

Im really missing school right now.
Im missing all my friends.
I didn't see them for like a month already !
I can't believe Im saying this, but I think I miss En.Zaidi.

I still don't get it why was I soooo erm. naughty last time.
I might be naughty in school next year again?
HAHAA. Just kidding ! Well. I hope I won't =X

Im sorry to the people if I ever offended you or anything kay?
I was out of my mind.

Bad girl gone good? lols.

No comments: